User Experience Designer at Trouvise
Posted on: 16 December, 2018
Deadline: 21 December, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Trouvise
Trouvise is an online community of product design and software engineering tech talent. We are 100% remote team in Nigeria and the US on a mission to help African developers find fulfillment in working with global brands and diverse teams. We started Trouvise with the belief that Africa has top talent deserving of global recognition and better pay. We are here to make that happen!
User Experience Designer
About the Work
- As part of the UX team, you will design and deliver a simple and easy-to-use payment experience both on the web and the Android app.
- As a UX Designer, you will collaborate with other members of our product, design, and engineering teams to translate concepts into a living, breathing product.
- You will follow up on the new functionality design and maintain the existing design documentations.
- Deliver innovative, user-friendly design on web and mobile, including interaction design specifications, interactive prototype.
- Maintain existing interaction design, including improving user experience and updating design specifications
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Work with product managers and design manager to develop design concepts
- Be able to take initiative, be creative and curious, be able to conduct design review meetings, and collect feedback with other teammates
- Communicate and collaborate with other cross-functional teammates
- Assist engineers with the final development of products.
- B.Sc degree in Design or a related field, or demonstrated design knowledge in equivalent practical experience
- Fluency in the best practices for web-based and Android application information architecture and design, as well as a strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Skills in SketchApp or Adobe Creative Suite
- An understanding of user-centered design process, methodologies, and principles of usability
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
- Be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Portfolio required for candidates.
Ideal job requirements:
- Visual design and user research skills is a plus
- Motion design.
Method of Application
When the link opens, click on "Next" to select the role you are applying for and proceed with the instruction.
Interested and qualified? Go to Trouvise career website on docs.google.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from Trouvise
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Android Developer at Trouvise
- Go Developer at Trouvise
- Graphic Designer at Trouvise
- System Administrator at Trouvise
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Trouvise
- Know More About TrouviseSimilar Jobs
- System Developer at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Lead- Information Security & Business Continuity at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Field Network Engineer at Teltwine Networks LTD
- Network Support Engineer at COURE Software and Systems Limited
- Senior IS Auditor (Network & Server Administrator) at AB Microfinance Bank
- Senior IS Auditor (Application & Programming) at AB Microfinance Bank
- Analyst, Solution Design & Integration (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Chief Technical Officer at MTN Nigeria