Michael Stevens Consulting - Our Client is an Engineering Consulting Company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
Technical Training Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Lead all group technical training programs for business units on technical competencies, operations and maintenance of business units’ machines and equipment. Active involvement as a trainer is expected.
- Manage operations and some corporate functional area training programs; with facilitation and delivery to include: Technical skills development through on-the-job training, train-the-trainer, and instructor led classes and computer based training etc.
- Lead and design, development and implementation of technical training programs, policies and strategies tailored to meet training and development needs and program goals.
- Access technical training requirements and apply appropriate planning strategies to ensure company has qualified personnel to meet organizational requirements
- Partner with senior leaders, HR and functional leaders to understand training and development strategy based on needs of organization.
- Manage technical training team. Conducts performance reviews and set goals; provide regular feedback to team.
- B.Sc in Elect/Elect Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 8 years total working experience.
- Change leadership
- Problem solving/Judgment and Decision making skills
- Customer focus
- Developing others
- Result oriented.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com Use Job Title as subject of the mail.