Senior Sales Executive / Social Media Manager at West-Bay Nigeria
Posted on: 10 December, 2018
Deadline: 12 January, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at West-Bay Nigeria
West-Bay is specialist in brand building and event development; while our services cover consultancy, sales & staging of branding concepts, freelance research, and many more; and our connection is wide and unbeatable.
Senior Sales Executive / Social Media Manager
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Senior Sales Executive/ Social Media Manager to help us build up our business activities.
- You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Produce new revenue by researching and analyzing potential prospects and sales options.
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with current clients and their management teams by providing information, guidance, and support; recommending service and profit improvements; and recommending new opportunities.
- Prepare reports by analyzing and summarizing information.
- Boost Social Media Adverts
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Must have passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Graduate of a University or corresponding certificates
- Use of Social Media Platforms.
- Minimum of three years sales experience in business-to business sales
- Have a consultative sales approach
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
- Ability to work as a team
- Target Based
- Commission on Sales
- Office Space with Air Condition.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only application with Ibadan, Oyo State residence will be treated.
- Recent Jobs from West-Bay Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Female Sales Executive / Social Media Manager at West-Bay Nigeria
- Graphic Artist at West-Bay Nigeria
- Female Office Administrator at West-Bay Nigeria
- Know More About West-Bay NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Videographer at House on the Rock Church
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Account Executive at First Excelsia
- Associate, Marketing & Communications at Africa Finance Corporation (AFC)
- Digital Marketing Internship Programme at STARTUPROOM
- Editorial Manager at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Communication Intern at Palladium Group