The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Regional Commercial Manager
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Employment type: Full-time
- Responsible for the overall implementation of plans and strategies for the achievement of the company’s sales objectives across regions, through effective management of the sales force, distributor and wholesalers network
- Develop and manage operational field sales force in line with the performance management plan
- Drive distributor and territory management best practice across the region
- Prepare accurate forecast for the region
- Effective management and control of allocated trade funds (Total Trade Spent)
- Accountable for implementing company-based plans for greater market penetration and numeric distribution across regions
- Coordinate with product development managers in defining the right allocation of the resources
- Efficiently Manage selling and other General Administration Expenses (MOGE)
- Prepare monthly regional report with all essential elements and conducting market research
- Foster strong customer relationships. resolving complaints and building trust with the brand
- Managing sales team.
- Coordinate training for the regional sales team
- B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred
- 8 years’ experience in sales & distribution management role
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Relevant professional certification in Membership of Nigeria Institute of Marketing is an advantage.
- Knowledge of relevant country and regional market indices and trends affecting sales
- Effective sates drive strategies and ability to plan, monitor and coordinate sales team
- Team Player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Good listening and negotiation skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com