Cinema Branch Manager at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 13 December, 2018
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
Filmhouse Cinemas Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of; Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites, Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management, Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development.
Cinema Branch Manager
- Cinema managers are in charge of all aspects of the day-to-day supervision of cinemas.
- They lead cinema operations to ensure and meet the customer needs and achieve revenue targets.
- They perform their duties utilizing efficient operations which are focused on fair people management systems and standard operating procedures.
- Cinema managers are responsible for performing the following duties: ensuring that the cinema comply with health and safety legislations; recruiting, training, managing and appraising staff; promoting and marketing films; keeping financial and statistical records; writing reports and financial forecasts; making sure that excellent customer service is provided; dealing with customer inquiries and complaints; maintaining cinema standards; maximizing productivity and meeting sales targets; working together with agencies to ensure that housekeeping and security standards are obeyed; motivating all staff to do their best in performing their duties; evaluating the performance of the cinema staff; and ensuring that operating and accounting procedures and standards are obeyed.
Education and Training Requirements
- Any Bachelor's degree is acceptable for a cinema manager position. However, we are looking for graduates who have experience or have received training in subjects such as management, business studies, travel, leisure or tourism studies.
- Although related experience is not usually required, a part-time or vacation cinema work experience can be useful.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Personal traits such as good problem solving, interpersonal and verbal communication, and organizational skills are generally accepted as being vital.
- All candidates must be self-confident, with commercial awareness and ability to establish and maintain good relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Excellent business and IT skills are also of utmost importance. They must also possess computer skills and an ability to endure a deadline driven setting.
- Working Conditions
- Working hours of a cinema manager normally begins around 9 am up until midnight or early hours in the morning. Work is mostly on a flexible shit basis within the cinema. They often work even during late evenings and weekends
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Chef at Filmhouse Cinemas Limited
- Know More About Filmhouse Cinemas LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Restaurant Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Cinema Manager at Viva Cinemas
- Cinemas Team Member at Viva Cinemas
- Experienced Ice Cream Manager at Nera Hotels
- Waitress at MBO Audit & Consult
- Front Desk/Waitress at Box Residence
- Cafe (Coffee) Manager at Nuts About Cakes
- Waitress at RoVedana