Group Bulk Purchase Officer at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited is a Retail Lifestyle Brand in Lagos Nigeria. In a bid to expand its business, Miniso is recruiting to fill the position below:
Group Bulk Purchase Officer
- Familiarizing with the product line’s components and its potential impact on the market as a whole.
- Identify and approach potential distributors and management of bulk purchases/ sales.
- Practice discretion when discussing the merchandise roll-out and maintain confidentiality.
- Monitor sales record to establish best-selling product line’s life cycle and anticipate any problems or challenges that may occur, when certain SKU’s or merchandise are sent to certain locations or regions.
- Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to customers.
- Periodical provision of reports and consolidating them to actionable recommendations on best-selling product/ merchandise for all Miniso stores in different regions of Nigeria, in accordance to the region’s customer/consumer preferences.
- Age 25-28 female, Good image/ Presence, interpersonal skill and temperament.
- Excellent Sales and networking skills, especially with regard to distribution channels and social media.
- Excellent skills/ approach in management of Vendors, and Customers/ Consumers.
- Exceptional written, oral, research, interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Expertise with reporting & survey software, MS word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Should have an already existing client base.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Store keeper at Animal Care Services Consult
- Project Procurement Lead at Prime Services
- Project Buyer at Prime Services
- Warehouse Associate at Greenlight Planet
- Manager, Technical Procurement at IHS Towers
- Procurement Coordinator at Save The Children
- Storekeeper, G4 at World Food Programme (WFP)
- Project Procurement Expeditor at Prime Services