Accounts Supervisor at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
Posted on: 6 December, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Masterminds HRSG Nigeria
MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client who operates in the Engineering industry to fill the position below:
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Liaising with banks.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors.
- Degree in Accounting or a Finance related course
- Not less than 5 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Must be proficient in the use of the account software Tally.
- Accounting, Corporate Finance & Reporting Skills,
- Attention to Detail,
- Time Management,
- Data Entry Management,
- General Math Skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Masterminds HRSG NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Head of Accounts at P4PE Institute
- Receivables and Payable Officer at P4PE Institute
- Infrastructure Investment Officer at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Internal Control & Compliance at Tenece Professional Services Limited
- Finance Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Finance and Account Intern at Redwoods Capital Limited
- Accounting Officer at AFM Recruit
- Payroll Specialist at Sellafield Energy