WorleyParsons has had a presence in Africa since the 1970's when Parsons E&C established their offices in Cairo, Egypt. Since that time the company has continued to spread across the continent and in 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited. Over the past five years, WorleyParsons has executed more than 100 projects in over 15 countries. In 2003 a joint venture was established in Lagos, Nigeria to form DeltaAfrik Engineering Ltd. Worley Parsons has the skills and technologies to address all challenges, from small brownfield services contracts to mega greenfield projects. Our service capability covers the entire asset lifecycle: from identifying the opportunity to the operating phase.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Ref Id: LAG004F
Employment Type: Contractor
Job Level: Experienced
Reporting Manager Title: Engineering Manager
Duration of Contract: 12 Months
- Independently develops and/or supervises the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements. This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- Typical products may include detailed calculations, drawings, procurement documents, design and installation packages, proposal evaluations, technical reports, and detailed analyses.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as required. May supervise one or more subordinates and provide input regarding performance.
- May be assigned to a project or organizational team, or as a lead engineer for a specific discipline on a small to intermediate-size project.
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers working on the same project.
- Performs CAD and provides input and technical guidance to CAD Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers working on the same project.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate in addition to level 2.
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
Industry Specific Experience:
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of the latest applicable engineering codes and standards, design practices and design quality standards, Prepare Data sheets, Prepare Specifications, Carry out site visit., Prepare basic Single Line Diagrams, Prepare Wiring Diagrams, Prepare Installation Details,
- Expert knowledge of Analysis, Simulation, Programming and Design Calculations. Equipment Design, specification and procurement activities, Understanding and implementation of engineering and design process, , Designs for Constructability, Commissioning, Operations and Maintenance, etc.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.