Digital Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Gidi Mobile Limited
Gidi Mobile Limited - Our organisation is a dynamic fast-paced technology firm, positioned to make an impact in the technology sector while delivering value to its customers.
- Are you a digital storyteller who can multitask and is willing to work across disciplines to make beautiful things happen?
- Do you have practical experience in handling multimedia and graphics projects as well as the technical skills to deliver for the world’s leading enterprises?
- Would you like to deliver products that are deliriously beautiful, AND transform millions of human lives for the better, forever?
- Would you like to join a global, world-class team of experts that loves to have fun while doing great work? If this is you in a nutshell, then we have a job for you!
- You will be responsible for combining graphic design skills with imagination, vision and technological savvy to bring to life, a broad range of visual media, from websites, to digital imaging, animation, 2D and 3D modelling, and graphics.
- Among other applications, you will design digital media to deliver unmatched learning & educational experiences.
- You will be responsible for video template design, planning and production, as well as for handling animation work with motion graphics.
- You will develop highly visible creative video solutions.
To be successful in this role, you are expected to have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital advertising/production
- An awe-inspiring motion graphics portfolio/reel to demonstrate your creative talent and skill set
- Advanced proficiency with industry standard design tools, including Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong knowledge of layout and colour edit/grading and finish high quality digital video and multi-media content.
- Creative artistic design ability, with quick turn-around skills
- Knowledge of video editing standards to ensure consistency in quality, look, feel and tonality
- Expertise with non-linear editing, colour correction, paint-outs, sound design, motion graphics, animation, 3D modelling, and digital asset management
- Experience with 2D/3D game design
- A willingness and ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- [Experience in Cinema 4D or 3D modelling is a plus]
Finally, in terms of human qualities, a strong candidate for this role will:
- Have a very deep love for art & beauty
- Have a strong sense of humour
- Be deeply curious, and up-to-date with the latest trends & techniques
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Have an enthusiasm for sharing and discussing ideas
- Have a strong desire to learn through analysis and exploration
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Gidi Mobile Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Android Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- PHP Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Visual Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Product Designer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Full Stack Java Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Angular Developer at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Software Engineering Intern at Gidi Mobile Limited
- Know More About Gidi Mobile LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Manager at Fastamall Technologies Limited
- Blogger & Content Developer at Fastamall Technologies Limited
- Web Developers/Designers at Fastamall Technologies Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist at SeedStars Academy
- IT Officer at Home Prep School
- GIS Specialist at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Architect (Amazon Web Services- AWS) at RoVedana
- Senior SAP Developer at RoVedana