Human Resource Assistant at OPPO Nigeria
Posted on: 5 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at OPPO Nigeria
OPPO is a camera phone brand enjoyed by young people around the world. For the last 10 years, OPPO has been focusing on manufacturing camera phones, while innovating mobile photography technology breakthroughs.
Human Resource Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
- Responsible for recruitment and interview
- Responsible for the implementation of the company's human resources strategy, management of labor contracts, and handling entry and exit procedures
- Implemented the promotion of human resource management personnel selection, performance appraisal, salary, incentive and other processes
- Regularly complete the corresponding work requirements under the leadership and supervision of superiors, and independently handle and solve the responsible tasks
- Cooperate with other departments and be responsible for the management of human resources related documents and archives.
- Key Bachelor's degree or above, major in Human Resources is preferred;
- At least 3 years of human resources or relevant working experience is preferred;
- Familiar with the operation procedures of various human resource management practices, national labor and personnel laws and policies, and practical operation and application;
- Good professional ethics, practical and prudent, careful in work, strong sense of responsibility, strong communication and coordination ability, team spirit;
- Proficient in using relevant office softwar
- Under 30 years old;
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Please do not send us your CV if you cannot meet up all above mentioned qualifications.
- Recent Jobs from OPPO Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Financial Assistant at OPPO Nigeria
- FT Engineer at OPPO Nigeria
- Know More About OPPO NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Officer at Tabs & Icons Consulting Ltd
- HR Officer at Halogen security
- Training Officer at Morris Royal Limited
- Training Coordinator at One Precious Life (OPL) Academy
- Human Resources Officer at Kodec Connect Consulting
- Recruitment Officer at Health Plus Limited
- HR Business Partner at Pivotage Consulting
- HR Manager at MonuRent Equipment & Service Solutions