Commodity Buyer - Indirect Purchasing at Bosch Group
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Bosch Group
Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
Commodity Buyer - Indirect Purchasing
- Indirect Purchasing for Nigeria
- Setup and regular review material group purchasing strategy and supplier structure and align with product/global strategies for RB Nigeria.
- Conduct and support supplier decisions and awarding
- Conducting RFQ, validation and comparison
- Conduct negotiation and contracting according to material group bundling level, reach purchasing ratio target, optimize costs.
- Conduct and coordinate sourcing activities (new project, localization, 2nd sourcing), cooperate with buyers in other African countries.
- Continuous assessment of suppliers’ performance ,Contracts and price negotiations
- Process Purchase Orders within SAP
- Secure early involvement by the internal business partner (requestors)
- Regular meetings with the internal business partners to review projects and discuss upcoming project
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bosch Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Bosch GroupSimilar Jobs
- Female Store Officer at Fadac Resources
- Spare Part Officer at Fadac Resources
- Stock Keeper at Robeck Locks Ltd
- Procurement Manager at Adexen
- Stock Controller at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Storekeeper at The Place
- Inventory Control Analyst I at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- Operations Excellence Manager (Logistics) at Jumia Nigeria