Digital Marketing Executive at TopYouGo
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: 24 December, 2018
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at TopYouGo
TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos, Abuja, and other cities in Nigeria, and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
Digital Marketing Executive
- TopYouGo Digital Marketing Agency is looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join its exciting team in the Lagos office.
- The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of digital marketing – as well as some level of traditional marketing. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must have a passion for delivering results.
About the Role
- The successful candidate will be responsible for clients’ digital marketing campaigns, creating, monitoring and ensuring engagements and conversions.
- The candidate will ensure that clients’ websites are optimized for search engines; social media contents generate engagements; email campaigns facilitate lead generation; paid advertising campaigns are setup to achieve their objectives; amongst others.
- To excel in this role, the successful candidate needs 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Excellent understanding of SEO, PPC, social media marketing, content writing, and email marketing is paramount.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with website analysis, preferably using Google Webmaster Tools - Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Maps API and more
- Website maintenance and administration of content management systems and e-commerce solutions
- Adept with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) processes – Keyword Research, SEO Audit, creating Meta Tags, local SEO and link building
- Knowledge of Google My Business and local business directory listing
- Ability to create and optimise social media pages for business
- Setting up and optimising Google Ads and Social Media Advertising campaigns for businesses
- Ability to write contents for blogs, website, products, services, social media, press releases, email newsletter, marketing campaigns and more.
- Ability to create a tailored digital marketing strategy, content marketing strategy and social media strategy
- Previous experience of using CRM systems, marketing automation tool, lead management systems, partner and client portals
- Degree in communication-related courses, such as mass communication, is desirable – but not a must.
- A passion for digital marketing
- Articulate and good communicator
- Excellent content writing skill
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
- Project management and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interest in research and personal development
Salary (negotiable and based on experience); 37.5 hours per week.
Method of Application
Applicants should send an up-to-date CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com
- Know More About TopYouGoSimilar Jobs
- Videographer at House on the Rock Church
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Account Executive at First Excelsia
- Associate, Marketing & Communications at Africa Finance Corporation (AFC)
- Digital Marketing Internship Programme at STARTUPROOM
- Editorial Manager at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solution
- Communication Intern at Palladium Group