Graduate Trainee - Strategy at HRmadam Consulting
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: 6 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HRmadam Consulting
HRmadam Consulting - Our client, a major player in the ship-building industry in Nigeria requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Graduate Trainee - Strategy
The Graduate Program
- The Graduate Trainee Program is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders in Nigeria
- The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
- Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to Training, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Cases study Assignments, and Live Projects
- They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
- At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team.
- Do have what it takes to help plan a winning campaign? Are you a dreamer? A thinker? A creator? An innovator?
- The ideal candidate will assist in providing key insights that will drive strategic campaign direction for the firm's clients.
- He/She should have the following skill requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, highly adaptable and able to work under stress.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience and interest in both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Digitally connected and curious
- A University Degree with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division (2:2) for BSc. Holders or its equivalent Lower Credit for HND Holders as at the time of submitting the application (at First Degree) - BSc. & HND Holders
- Minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including Mathematics & English) at ONE sitting
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from HRmadam Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Legal Officer at HRmadam Consulting
- Internal Audit/Control Manager at HRmadam Consulting
- Graduate Trainee - Junior Finance Officer at HRmadam Consulting
- Graduate Trainee - Junior Copywriter at HRmadam Consulting
- Graduate Trainee - Graphic Design at HRmadam Consulting
- Graduate Trainee - Administration at HRmadam Consulting
- Legal Assistant Manager at HRmadam Consulting
- Know More About HRmadam ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Hire at Arbico Plc
- Meristem Analyst Trainee Program (MATP) at Inlaks
- Government Relations Manager - WECA at Kimberly-Clark
- Investment Analyst at Lidya Nigeria
- Communications Executive at Ventures Platform
- Video Editor at Patricia.com.ng
- Learning Media Producer at Andela
- IT Graduate Trainee at Invent Alliance Limited