Export Manager at Adexen
Posted on: 3 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialization in Pharmaceutical is currently recruiting suitable qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Reference: 1522
- Responsible for managing all export logistics for the company to achieve agreed sales and commercial objectives within approved budgetary limits.
- Liaise with the necessary authority to ensure that the clearing process cargo is seamless and execute all agreed plans with 3PLs, Government agencies and other initiatives.
- Monitor the activities of suppliers and agents closely to ensure proper documentation in conformance with global trade standards.
- Understanding of other Supply Chain processes especially in a FMCG environment is an added advantage.
- Plan and schedule the exportation of materials and finished products.
- Complete documentation for exportation, shipping and custom clearance
- Plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods
- Negotiate with shippers, agents and vendors
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry
- Manage 3rd party logistics service providers and ensure that the costs, service level and relationship are maintained at the desired level.
- Coordinate demand to ensure physical stock availability and operational systems to meet all demands.
- Manage relationship and interface with third parties and statutory agencies.
- Optimize outbound logistics costs and ensure 3LSP comply with the company set rules as well as the legal requirements.
- Document preparation for export process and coordinate the resolution of customer complaints.
- Stock availability at the customers end with appropriate replenishment mechanism.
- Cost management and reporting.
- Manage relationship with shipping companies, custom agents and regulatory bodies.
- Liaise effectively with government agencies like NAFDAC, SON etc. to secure relevant permits and approval.
- Coordinate and ensure on time delivery at specified locations.
- Monitor logistics database and network in line with company requirements.
- Efficient evaluation of end to end cost as it affects inbound logistics.
- Managing changes in Harmonized Tariff Systems, Trade agreements & Subsidies.
- Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience with at least of 5 years in exports.
- Knowledge of trade finance, logistics, supply chain management, clearing and shipping documentation.
- Existing relationship with NEXIM, NEPC, etc. is an advantage.
- Sufficient knowledge of export laws and documentation shipping and logistics.
- Solid network of distributors pan Africa.
- Good communication Skills.
- Good analytical and vendor management skill.
- Negotiation skills.
- Advance Excel, Word and basic PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Adexen
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- HR Partner, Organisation Development at Adexen
- Know More About AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Logistics Assistant at Lontor Nigeria
- Head, Transport & Logistics at Stresert Services Limited
- Logistics Officer at CARE
- Driver/ Logistics Assistant at Christian Aid
- Logistics Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Barge Operations Supervisor at Iden Equity Partners
- Ware House/Logistics Officer at GZ Industries
- Logistics Planning Manager at Aldelia Limited