CameraBoy Multimedia is a one stop audio-visual hub with key interests in providing real time media solutions for our clients. We are a dedicated team of project managers, photographers, videographers, creative writers, video editors and graphic designers, taking great pride in our work and creating unforgettable experiences for our clients.
Motion Graphics & Video Editor
The Motion Graphics Designer and Video Editor will join CameraBoy Multimedia, an arm of GreyWolf Empire. The Motion Graphics Designer and Video Editor will collaborate with other individuals on the CameraBoy Multimedia team to receive job assignments and process through pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Responsible for developing high quality video for diverse audiences across, but not limited to:
- Internal communications
- Business Development
- Social/digital marketing
- Environmental branding
- Sales force training
- Other needs as requested by Marketing infrastructure
- The Motion Graphics Designer and Video Editor will:
- Use multiple editing platforms and technologies.
- Determine the most effective and creative approach for visually communicating key messages based on Sales & Marketing and Brand strategy
- Interact with decision makers in various departments to present motion graphics and video for review at the appropriate stages.
- Communicate knowledge regarding standard video camera formats, media management, storage and delivery.
- Be responsible for the complete video pipeline from media ingest, transcoding and logging, selection of best shots
- Use modern editing techniques to create an audience-motivating piece;
- Finish with color correction, audio mixing and mastering.
- Create, enhance and/or animate motion graphics
- Design storyboards for animation sequences such as logo and type treatments, video effects and graphic treatments to produce videos and multi-media projects of high quality in the most cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Utilize thorough knowledge of motion graphics in production.
- Continuously evaluate and refine various approach, technology and method of production
- Actively researches new technologies and stays current on industry advancements, including computer hardware, software and related equipment.
- Serves as a technical and business resource to other producers, assisting in the resolution of complex problems.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of pre-production through post-production process and a discriminating eye/ear for video/audio quality.
- Must possess the ability to both tell the story and operate the equipment, utilizing motion graphics as one of the tools to tell the story
- Must have expert knowledge of Premiere Pro editing platform as well as demonstrated ability to generate 2D and 3D motion graphics using After Effects and other various software packages including but not limited to:
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Photoshop Cinema4D, 3dsMax (considered a plus)
Core professional competencies:
- Strong Communication Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional demeanor business acumen;
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients.
- Can effectively distill and present information for internal and external audiences—often under tight timeframes.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret work requests and edits.
- Eye for Creative Design:
- Working understanding of modern design concepts, video best practices
- Project Management Skills:
- Comfortable managing a project with an internal client from concept to completion, providing professional input as needed.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- Good Judgment :
- Not afraid to problem-solve and make decisions under tight time constraints, but also not afraid to ask questions and seek input from teammates.
- Able to prioritize in order to effectively contribute to the department and the needs of our clients.
- Strong Work Ethic :
- Takes initiative and can self-manage.
- Resourceful when approaching projects, can navigate through obstacles to bring projects to fruition, and can effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in Motion Graphics and Video Editing
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates abilities in all types of video outlined above
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Experience in a professional corporate environment is beneficial, but not required
Method of Application
INTERSTED APPLICANTS SHOULD MAIL APPLICATION LETTERS AND CVs to email@example.com