Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Developer at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 29 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 December, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a software house specialised in financial applications such as CRM, Internet banking, loan origination and cash management systems.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Developer
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Developers are creative and results driven CRM developers who are required to take part in the company’s projects.
- Dynamics CRM experience in an enterprise company with at least 50 users is required,
- Ability to develop workflows, plug-ins and can do entity modifications,
- Business know how on banking is preferred,
- Experience in CRM SDK, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2005, ADO.NET,
- Communication skills in English (listening, speaking and writing)
- Ability to work on client projects, on client premises,
- Ability to travel for project assignments in various countries.
- Bachelor's Degree and /or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunications , Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience is required
- Minimum three years of web based application development experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Know More About Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Value Added Services (VAS) Manager - Jumia at Jumia Nigeria
- IT Technical Support at Eko Maintenance Limited
- User Interface and Experience Designer at KPMG
- Mobile Application Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Mobile Developer at KPMG
- Telecommunications Engineer at Kampala International University (KIU)