Head, Savings at Addosser Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 29 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 December, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Addosser Microfinance Bank
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an innovative financial institution dedicated to improving the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The bank was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
- Sales strategy & forecasting - work closely with the Deposit Mobilization teams to analyze business performance.
- Design Operational marketing material - support the design and implementation of advertising, and operational marketing materials.
- The Head, Savings shall be responsible with the cross-selling of the organization’s financial products and support the development of delivery channels and front-end technology to improve client’s access to financial services.
- Cross sell all savings accounts accordingly and other alternative delivery channel products as applicable against given targets on specific assigned operational areas.
- Develop and Identify suitable savings promotion activities according to area specification and prepare the action plan.
- Drive activities, leads the team and the follow up process for opening accounts to the potential customers of the bank especially customer mobilized through market storm.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow/retain the bank’s saving deposit.
- Customer value management - analyze customer demographics and behavioral trends, and develop appropriate campaign strategies in response to the results of this analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate brochures and savings promotional materials are available at the branches.
- Channel development - assess the performance of various market channels in the bank, and track development.
- Responsible for making appropriate recommendations on future business initiatives. In addition, track developments in other channels.
- Brand - undertake research on brand performance that supports its evolution.
- Ensure proper relationship management internal and external.
- Ensure proper performance management metrics is established.
- Collaboration with the Head Strategy & Head Retail on coordinating Mass Marketing activities.
- Formulating strategies and ad campaign
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- A First Degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years banking experience.
- Extensive experience of working in a marketing function in a retail financial services environment
- In-depth knowledge of financial products.
- The suitable candidate will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the need to balance commercial and regulatory risk.
- Applicant should have a proven track record in working within a project team.
- Strong evidence of working with multi-stakeholder teams with internal and external resources.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to energize others
- Established credibility and experience interfacing with senior leadership
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize under pressure
- proven analytical capability
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Addosser Microfinance Bank
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Credit Risk Officer at Addosser Microfinance Bank
- Know More About Addosser Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Internal Auditor at Montaigne Place
- Healthcare Financing & Advocacy Coordinator at Save The Children
- Head of Finance (Group) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Head, Internal Control at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Internal Auditor at Townserve Microfinance Bank Limited
- Accountant at Montaigne Place
- Income Auditor at Startup Jobs
- Head of Finance at Westfield Consulting