Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Liquid Mud/ Bulk Plant Supervisor
Job ID: 1821019
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Function: Services
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Oilfield Services
- BHGE has an opportunity for a Liquid Mud/ Bulk Plant Supervisor to join its Drilling & Completion Fluids operations in Nigeria
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Be accountable for production output, product quality and on-time shipping.
- Repair and maintain all equipment in the Plant through the use of employees of the mud plant, or by contacting a third party vendor, to minimize down-time of the plant
- Supervise all Plant Operators
- Communicate and help coordinate activity between the Plant/Warehouse, Other Plants/Warehouses, Operations team and the Customer.
- Comply with all Company HSE, Quality and Security requirements
- Receive inbound material from outside suppliers, other BHGE Plants/Warehouses and Field locations
- Stock received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Implement BHGE process and procedures and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science degree required
- 10+ years of relevant Drilling & Completion Fluids experience in the Oil & gas industry with experience in managerial/supervisory role.
- Resilient to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers and other stakeholders in the course of their duties.
- Ability to maintain high levels of service.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Highly Computer Literate.
- Work location is FLT/FOT Onne with 24hours operations and coverage on weekends inclusive.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Baker Hughes career website on jobs.gecareers.com to apply