Fresh Production Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
Posted on: 28 November, 2018
Deadline: 5 December, 2018
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Fresh Production Manager
- To apply company’s wide variety of Meals/Bakery produce/Butchery produce/Fruits & vegetable/dairy/frozen range and display policy to the satisfaction of customers; and with aim of giving an unparalleled product experience.
- Ensure the production of safe food at all times.
- Total adherence to HACCP Food Safety Process put in place by the organization
- To help drive the business in the department by ensuring the availability of all range of product both in prescribed quality and quantity.
- Develop Team members who become professionals in their area of expertise.
- To achieve departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Backend management of Storage Cold chain (Hubdeli, Bakery, Butchery, Produce)
- Drawing up Production Plan and forecasting from sales trends.
- Product Development/Test/Launch.
- Standardization/Recipe Control
- Waste Management/Scrap/Disposal.
- Ensure stock rotation (FIFO/FEFO).
- Ordering/Receiving ingredients
Team Management & Supervision:
- Ensuring the early/timely resumption of all the Fresh Department staff before the start of their shift.
- Evaluate and correct where necessary team members’ grooming and appearance, Hygiene
- Draw, approve and communicate the various roasters to team.
- Ensure strict adherence by all team members to the various roasters – shift roaster; off-duty roaster, leave roaster etc., maintained by the department.
- Ensure the prompt preparation and communication of the daily production plan to team by the supervisors before the beginning of day’s work.
- Ensure strict adherence to the daily production plan as presented to the production team.
- Drawing/Collating/Approving and executing departmental planning for weekends, public holidays and other important days.
- Ensure communication of all strategic information as passed by management to the team members promptly and accurately.
- Hold regular briefings with team so as to orientate on new trends, discuss production plan, periodic targets and mandates and get feedbacks on work related issues from team.
- Ensure the enforcement of discipline in the work area by all team members.
- Oversees activity of junior team members to ensure that they are working up to store expectations.
- Coordinate change of shifts and prevent disruptions in service/production.
- Team performance management.
Personal & Work Environment:
- Appearance, Grooming & Hygiene:
- Ensure compliance with company’s set standard on personal grooming by team.
- Ensure the company provided uniforms and kit worn in the right manner by team.
- Ensure that the work area is cleaned before, during and after use with recommended solutions & chemicals.
- Ensure all the equipment are cleaned before and after use in production.
- Ensure housekeeping standards is maintained at all times.
- Ensure all equipments are cleaned in line with the hygiene & safety standards as enshrined in the SOP & on-the-job training by the supervisors and departmental managers.
- Ensure cleaning is implemented in accordance with the department schedule.
- All checklist on Operations, Hygiene, Health and safety standards are observed.
Health and Safety standards - Self, Team, Area, Equipment:
- Ensuring self and team wear safety/protective clothes/uniform every day & ensuring other team-mates does the same.
- Production Manager Should be ready for Inspection from both Local & State Government
- Ensure team’s observance of all operation and safety instructions as regards the use and cleaning production equipment.
- Ensure that No Expired items is/are used up for production.
- Ensure correct dress kits and PPE (personal protective equipment) are used in line with laid down procedure - always wear gloves, caps, aprons, uniforms, coats, boots etc. by all members of team.
- Proper/correct usage of equipment in order to ensure minimum wastage of ingredients during production process.
- Monitor and ensure the availability of production inputs at all time.
- Monitor and ensure the availability of consumables in the production – disposable apron, net-caps, gloves, nose mask etc.
- Ensure that inputs are stored in right place and under the right condition - temperatures & in a hygienic & safe manner.
- Maintain ideal stock levels per product category & rotate stock(FIFO/FEFO)
- Ensure stocks are replenished immediately they fall below the minimum stock level.
- Ensure that production is done as accordance to prescribed methods/instructions and recipes in accurate quantities to ensure efficient utilization of resources.
- Periodical planning & undertaking of stock take.
- Ensure consistent quality, freshness and attractive presentation of all the products.
- Responsible for ordering and receiving along with team members; strictly adherence to the SOP on ordering and receiving.
- Responsible along with other team members to ensure reduction in wastage.
- Assisting departmental heads in returns filing and ensuring completion of documentation immediately (the same day as receipt).
- Accountable along with team members for shrinkage.
Replenishment & Display:
- Ensure checks are conducted to remove all spoilt/damaged products from stock and proper documentation is done.
- Ensure stock rotation (FIFO/FEFO).
- Ensure arrangements of products such that the heavy stocks are not placed on top of the light ones.
- Ensuring pleasing & attractive display & regular replenishment.
- Ensure correct prices are labelled on promo items.
- Ensure that customers satisfaction starts from the production areas.
- Ensuring safe and tasty meals to ur esteemed
- Assist in prompt treating of special orders.
- Ensure consistent quality, freshness and presentation all the products.
- Ensure that all items are properly wrapped and weighed with the right code by team.
- Ensuring better levels of commitment to serve customers.
- Ensure all produce are brought out for merchandising & display.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
- Recent Jobs from Hubmart Stores Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Butcher at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Cashier at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Chef/Cook at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Baker at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Fresh Category Buyer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Fresh Sales/Service Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Sales Assistant at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Goods Received Note (GRN) Officer at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Know More About Hubmart Stores LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Division Monocutting Quality Control Officer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Field Marketer at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Supervisor - Quality Assurance (Onga Cube) at Promasidor
- Factory Worker at OWPPiN Limited
- Quality Control Supervisor at Dangote
- Research and Development Manager at Dangote
- Quality Control Supervisor at Stresert Services Limited