Tolaram Group was founded in 1948 in Indonesia. With existing operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe, we manage 19 brands and have businesses in over 75 countries. We are present in a number of industries including Fast-Moving Consumer Goods, Digital Services, Energy, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Textiles and Financial Services.
Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotion, policies regarding payment and exchange and security practices, compute sales price, total purchases, receive and process cash or credit payment.
Watch for or recognize security risks and theft, and know how to prevent or handle this situation.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Completes store operational requirements.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: Less than 1 year
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Between 24 – 30 years of age
- Preferably lives on the mainland.
Method of Application
So qualified applicants should send their cvs to Omisore.Olabisi@Tolaram.com