Business Development Manager at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
Business Development Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver profitable sales growth
- Build key relationships to enable a smooth service delivery for each client
- Managing and exceeding sales targets set for both new and existing customer's
- Analysis of sales data, including customer data to track trends in both their profile and usage
- Prospect, convert and maximize sales through new business customers
- Feedback on competitor activity in the marketplace in order to gain market share
- Ensure the CRM system is used to capture all existing customer activity and also records the status of all prospects
- Create and execute bespoke strategies for all major account
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Grow and develop the Car Rental Base brands within the region via targeted marketing activity
- Work with the MD to set and/or negotiate pricing to meet revenue and profitability targets
- Perform sales visits to all key customers
- Carry out product demos to our customers
- Develop sales tools and collateral
- Identify potential new customers/revenue opportunities
- Keep up to date with market trends & competing products
- Manage the sales team.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Age range should be between 25 and 35 years old
- Should have 2-5 years work experience in the car rental business.
- Previous Customer Service and Sales experience.
- Strong professional demeanour, interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Requires skills in problem solving, Persuasiveness, sales ability and Judgement
- The ability to maximise performance and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of computer systems
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Fab Juice Bar
- Telemarketers at Herbary Cure
- Sales Executives at Icojon
- Technical Sales Executive (Corporate) at SENRI Limited
- Head, Business Development (Marine) at Alan & Grant
- Sales Official at Almond Technologies
- Software Sales and Marketing Officer at Uptitek Infotech Limited
- Senior Marketing Officer at Greenfield Health Management Limited