Advertising Officer at The Chronicle of Education (TCE)
Posted on: 27 November, 2018
Deadline: 14 December, 2018
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at The Chronicle of Education (TCE)
The Chronicle of Education (TCE), an online newspaper that is thematically focused on education at all levels, hereby invites applications nationwide from qualified organizations and individuals with verifiable digital skills for the vacant position of:
Duties & Responsibilities
Applicants will be expected to:
- Carry out the usual professional duties and responsibilities associated with advertising officers,
- Adopt a creative, innovative, enterprising, problem-solving approach in implementing their roles,
- Be able to work in a fast-paced work environment with multiple inflexible publication deadlines,
- Be able to work long hours under extreme pressure.
- At least an HND/B.Sc/BA, or its equivalent, and relevant professional qualifications,
- Outstanding IT skills, especially capacity to use social media platforms to continuously build readership and attract advertisements from clients and potential clients within and outside Nigeria,
- Verifiable, relevant and adequate experience.
- You will be free to choose from a number of attractive payment options.
Method of Application
Applicants should Send their CV together with scanned copies of qualifications, a Cover Letter justifying their suitability and indicating the vacancy being applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be replied.
- Know More About The Chronicle of Education (TCE)Similar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Print Anything
- Knowledge Management Officer at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Communications Personnel at IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Content Writer at Eduwalt Communication
- Digital Marketing Intern at Vasiti Dotcom
- Social Media Manager at Landlagos
- Content / Social Media Officer at Eduwalt Communication
- Communications Associate at Credpal