Arca Payments Company Limited - ARCA was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa's premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
Team Lead, Reconciliation and Settlement
- The Team Lead, Reconciliation and Settlement will be responsible for the reconciliation and settlement activities within the organization;
- Facilitate complete and accurate processing of settlement figures for all transactions/products by ensuring that required due diligence is performed
- Responds to disputes and ensure that all assigned reports are accurately and timely reconciled to show a true and fair view of processed transaction with partner organizations including banks, payment processing networks, and service providers.
The position will be charged but not limited with the following responsibilities:
- Perform reconciliation for banks and provide report to Head, reconciliation and settlement
- Support each bank E-business team in resolving settlement and reconciliation issues
- Attend to all queries from clients on payments and ensure they are resolved promptly
- Liaise with Bank Settlement team to ensure reconciled funds are transferred to ARCA account
- Contribute to and maintain system standards within the ARCA payment service
- Carry out income/fees reconciliation with Settlement banks, NIBSS and other clients and ensuring value is transferred to ARCA’s account promptl
- Perform daily/weekly analysis of bill payment data: Trends, failure rates etc and extract Business Intelligence from payment data
- Develop and maintain business relations with NIBBS, value card (visa, MasterCard etc), unified payments, Interswitch and ARCA settlement banks
- Ensure daily reconciliation of and correct postings of all cards and other electronic channels transactions
- Verify the incoming and outgoing payment reports
- Liaise with Bank reconciliation team to ensure reconciled funds are transferred to ARCA account
- Provide supervision to the team
- Perform any other task as might be assigned by the department.
- Bachelor's Degree in or higher preferably in Accounting or other discipline in Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in cards/mobile/payment finance, fully integrated in all aspects of settlement and daily reconciliation process
- Detailed understanding of the operational aspects of payment cards, mobile payments and banking industry
- Previous experience within a Reconciliation, Settlement or Middle Office environment
- Excellent documentation skills and use of collaboration tools.
- Compensation and benefits are highly attractive and competitive.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Note: We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days. With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within 10 calendar days from the date of your application submission.