Maintenance Manager at Sellafield Energy
Posted on: 23 November, 2018
Deadline: 7 December, 2018
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Sellafield Energy
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria's energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Manager to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s Tank Farm Operations. You will be the one to ensure that your colleagues have the best physical resources available to complete their duties according to budget. In addition, you will have a solid understanding of basic Tank Farm activities. You will be well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations. The ideal candidate will also have aptitude in undertaking administrative tasks such as reporting, budgeting etc.
- Developing maintenance procedures and ensuring implementation
- Carrying out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Checking electrical and hydraulic systems of the tank farm to ensure functionality
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- At least 7 years’ experience gained within fuel storage or terminal maintenance operations of which at least 3 of these years will have been at management or supervisory level.
- Degree education is preferred however the right relevant experience will also be considered.
- Able to work in a field environment, at heights and confined spaces
- Computer literate and must be fluent in English.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Maintenance Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Sellafield Energy
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Subsea Engineer at Sellafield Energy
- Industrial Plumber at Sellafield Energy
- Know More About Sellafield EnergySimilar Jobs
- Washer Technician at GZ Industries
- Field Engineer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
- HVAC Senior Technician - M/F at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Team/Technical Lead - Nigeria FCO Global Future Cities Programme at ICF International
- Project Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Field Engineer at Aldelia Limited
- Package Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Project Manager at Banksome Group of Companies