TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
French Content Specialist
The French Content Specialists are expected to be self-sufficient and self-driving individual contributors who are able to manage and contribute to the large content pool of the News App, and will be responsible for articles in French, producing and managing content while introducing a big variety of news content to the News App.
- Work closely with China’s News Production Team to develop/discover popular news content;
- A news enthusiastic with a good understanding of news products and news app on market. Have an eye for viral content in Africa and the world and able to manage hot topics real-time; Arabic and French-speaking content specialists will take care of news content respectively, dig out news resources and manage their own channels.
- Assist product and operation managers with daily news censoring, news testing and product system management.
- A master of WordPress and other editing tools; Able to produce content in a variety of forms and sensitive to current social issues.
- Secure data sources from demographically aligned partner databases, have some basic sense of data analysis, able to use Google analysis.
- Establish a local vision for future of Africa News development and ensures it is cascaded through performance management and development processes.
Job Specifications & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with at least one year’s experience in content operation, good knowledge of news products, websites, etc. Experienced content operation specialists are considered with priority.
- Must be fluent in French.
- Cultural sensitivity to regional differences on in the emerging African continent: He/she must always be sensitive of the next Big Story.
- Must possess remarkable news awareness plus content sensitivity.
- Must be able to work under pressure and perform well under deadlines and be able to work efficiently in a high-volume requirement environment.
- Good computer skills is a must.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diligent and aggressive and a quick learner with an excellent working attitude and teamwork spirit.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified and Interested candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com stating the job title as the subject of the email.