Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
Technology Solutions Professional - Dynamics
Job Number: 546311
Travel: 25-50 %
Profession: Technical Sales
Role type Individual Contributor
Employment type Full-Time
- As our new Technology Solutions Professional you will enable customers through digital transformation, leveraging the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge, and own and win the customers technical decisions.
- You will also explain, demonstrate and prove the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement solutions by articulating relevant and compelling business case examples built on technical and functional value messaging
- You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
- You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, workshops, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft's products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- You will lead to clear technical, competitive and security blockers to accelerate Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement sales and customer usage.
You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources, by:
- Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services
- Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and respective solutions and helping ensure that these solutions are implemented
- You will stay sharp, share your knowledge and learn practices from others.
- We encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness.
- Complete readiness and attain Level-300+ knowledge, expertise and demo capabilities.
- Deep functional knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines: sales, marketing, customer service, field services, connected services, project services automation, project management, fleet operations and management
- Cloud apps and services – especially working technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 Workloads
- Cloud Trust - knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics regarding Cloud services
- Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics related to field service and project processes
- Technical knowledge of key industry partners and systems integrators supporting operational business enterprise applications
- Related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.