EsquaredLab is a dynamic growing digital solutions and consulting company with a variety of products and services aimed at the educational, business development, agriculture and information sectors. We are looking to rapidly expand our services and product reach and looking for team partners that will share our vision and help achieve our goals. For more information on the company check our website: www.esquaredlab.com
Web Developer/Technical Support Officer
- We are looking for a passionate Web Developer & Technical Support Associate to provide expert troubleshooting advice to clients.
- He/She will be responsible for the smooth running of the company’s internal computer systems and also ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
- He/She will be responsible for designing and creating websites in a way that makes it easy to navigate for users, while at the same time meeting the technical expectations of our projects.
- The ideal candidate should have well-rounded technical knowledge and also be an excellent communicator.
These include (but are not limited to):
- Design, create, and modify stable user friendly websites that offers the necessary functionality for client’s needs.
- Planning new technology and enhancing application usability
- Transform mock-ups into web pages, create and optimize graphics for the web, and write clean and efficient code.
- Building and managing platforms, and working across teams to create projects.
- Deploying, backing up sites and managing versions.
- Manage content brought in for the publication of EsquaredLab marketing material (including those of the company’s individual products).
- Manage, refine and upgrade Esquared lab digital platforms (including all of the company digital products)
- Any other duties relevant to the role as required by the management.
Job Requirements and Person Specifications
- University degree or Higher National Diploma especially in Computer Sciences, Programming or related subjects.
- Eagerness to learn and keen sense of humour.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. The candidate must have an excellent command of the English language.
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to manage own time effectively
- Has a positive approach, consistently achieving good quality work on time and responds positively to feedback.
- The ability to think logically.
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work.
- An excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- The ability to work well in a team
- Some technical background experience in computing will be useful.
- Fresh Graduates and current NYSC candidates are encouraged to apply
Hours of Work and Other Job Details:
- The Web Developer & Technical Support Associate role is based on working 35 hours/week, on a highly flexible basis. With remote work possibilities.
- The candidate will mainly be based in Lagos, Nigeria but some occasional local nationwide travel might be expected in future.
- Rapid growth and promotion opportunities.
- Potential additional periodic bonuses following achievement of outreach targets
N35,000 monthly (plus bonuses)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com