Accounting Intern at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Vicmart Enterprises Limited - We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Candidate Must have at least ND/HND/BSc in Accounting/Banking & Finance/Economics.
- Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject "Accountant Intern".
- Know More About Vicmart Enterprises LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Investment Analyst at Lidya Nigeria
- Financial Assistant at OPPO Nigeria
- Cashier at Somotex Limited
- Director, Finance and Administration at Management Sciences For Health - MSH
- Grants Officer at Plan International
- Finance Manager at Plan International
- Audit Trainee at Oluokun Adeyemi & Co
- Finance Manager at Jagal Group