Human Dynamics is a specialized provider of consulting services for public sector clients, with a focus on transition and developing countries. We deliver technical development aid assistance on behalf of major international donors, principally the European Union, and we work toward achieving real progress in combating some of the most difficult international development issues.
Project: Technical Assistance for Implementation of Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Reform Programme Phase III (WSSSRP III)
Duration: 30 Work Days
- The Technical Assistance Team (Hulla & Co Human Dynamics KG) is seeking the services of qualified specialist engineers who will provide technical expertise in the contract management and supervision of work under the European Union funded Water Supply, and Sanitation Sector Reform Programme, Phase III in Adamawa, Ekiti and Plateau states.
Scope of Work
The Electrical Engineer with the support of a Mechanical Engineer will provide technical support in the following areas:
- Supervision of electro-mechanical component of the works contract in conjunction;
- Review the design of electrical and mechanical plant equipment including specifications and schedules and ensure compliance by the contractor;
- Review the contractors assessment of the power requirements and provide recommendation where necessary;
- Provide technical support in the review of detailed design for Adamawa State.
Required Profile of the Experts
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Registered member of Council For The Regulation Of Engineering In Nigeria (COREN);
- Fluency in English;
- Computer skills: Ms Office. AutoCad would be an advantage.
General professional experience:
- A minimum of 12 years of professional experience in engineering;
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in implementation of water supply and sanitation projects;
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in Engineering tasks related to electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism;
Specific professional experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in supervision of water works contracts in urban and small towns;
- Experience with regard to feasibility planning, detailed designs, contract ,management and operation of water supply and sewerage systems;
- At least 5 years specific experience in the design, installation, testing and rehabilitation/maintenance of electromechanical components of small towns or urban water supply projects;
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org