Maintenance Technician at OWPPiN Limited
Posted on: 21 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at OWPPiN Limited
OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Troubleshoot and maintain engines, conveyors, electrical systems, CNC machinery, pneumatic tools and hydraulic equipment.
- Identify faulty equipment through observation and testing metrics.
- Source replacement parts and perform repairs.
- Work with facility manager to continually update the production process and system software.
- Attend daily shift meetings to prioritize work orders and minimize downtime.
- Safely operate cranes, power tools, hoists and hand tools.
- Assess the condition of used parts using micrometers, calipers and specifications.
- Maintain parts and tools inventory.
- Prepare maintenance reports and summary presentations using daily activity logs, analysis and trends.
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Job Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years industrial maintenance or heavy equipment experience required
- Advanced understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics
- Basic understanding of electrical systems and CNC equipment
- Comfortable with computers
- Capable of operating hand, power and specialized tools
- Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) preferred
- Team player and willing to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Advanced technical or college training preferred
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVS to email@example.com
- Know More About OWPPiN LimitedSimilar Jobs
- PDMS Administrator (Expatriate/Asian) at Willers Solutions
- Technical Support Officer at Willers Solutions
- Field Specialist -Controls at GE - General Electric
- Field Specialist - Mechanical at GE - General Electric
- Aluminium Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Electromechanical Supervisor at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Electrical Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited