Operations Manager at TL First
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TL First
TL First Group pioneers in integrating accountancy, management consultancy, public service productivity, leadership development and international development in a unique way that improves the social economic wellbeing of citizens and the yield of investors. Our unique approach provides our clients with added value through integrated solutions and delivery partnership.
- The Operations Manager (OM) will plan, direct and coordinate operations.
- The OM is charged with effecting strategies to improve performance, productivity and efficiency throughout the Group.
- The OM will oversee human and business administration, managing the Communications, Information Technology and Human Resources units.
- Enforce standard policies and procedures, ensure that day-to-day company operations run smoothly and effectively.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Build TL First presence in Nigeria, promote the organisation offline and online. Oversee development of corporate branded materials.
- Execute cost-benefit interpretation of programmes, ensure prudent and timely delivery of services of the organization to specification and quality requirements.
- Analyse and review proposals, letters, business documents and other outputs.
- Ensure that company conducts business in compliance with industry guidelines and business regulations.
- Adopt innovative approaches to win new business and engage in targeted customer activities.
- Ensure up to date and accurate storage of customer data, files, databases and company materials.
- Manage recruitment process. Track and measure staff performance, conducting timely appraisals. Make recommendations in accordance with company policies.
- Oversee financial planning, manage inventory, evaluate expenditure and monitor investments.
- Provide technical inputs to work streams based on need for expertise.
- At least 5 years work experience as manager
- Strong administrative, financial planning and communication skills
- Strong academic qualifications, including a Postgraduate degree
Method of Application
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to TL First career website on innovateandchange.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from TL First
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Training Manager at TL First
- Consulting Manager at TL First
- Executive Personal Assistant at TL First
- Know More About TL FirstSimilar Jobs
- Analyst to the Executive Director at One Acre Fund
- Clerical Assistant at ZGM Investment Group of Companies Limited
- Executive Assistant at Bradfield Consulting
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at VFD Group
- Executive Secretary/CEO at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Experienced Hire at Plateau State College of Health Technology
- College Librarian at Plateau State College of Health Technology
- Finance & Admin Assistant at Management Sciences For Health - MSH