Business Development Manager at Lohi Consulting
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 26 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lohi Consulting
Lohi Consulting - Our client, Internet Exchange Point of Nigeria (IXPN) was incorporated in 2006 with a mission to provide a national core infrastructure that facilitates internet operations in Nigeria to localize traffic as well as reduce internet routing costs. The organization seeks energetic and self-motivated personnel to fill a vacant position with the organization:
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager: Reporting to the CEO, the Business Development Manager will be primarily responsible for:
- Coordinating the development and implementation of business development strategic plans and policies;
- Seeking new business opportunities for business growth and expansion;
- Promoting and maintaining excellent relationships with existing customers; providing after sales support to ensure customer retention;
- Meeting with customers and prospects to deliver presentation on business proposals ;
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop solutions that promote customer retention;
- Ensuring sales targets are met through marketing tactics;
- Keeping up to date with market trends, tracking competitors’ activities and customer needs;
- Keeping up to date with industry standards, development, trends and activities;
- Promoting company image and representing the company in industry matters;
- Preparation of tenders and relevant documents for bids;
- Conducting periodic surveys with customers and
- Carrying out other activities as assigned by the CEO.
Qualifications, Attributes and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Business Administration/ Management, Marketing or related field with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- Work experience in a highly professional, close-knit, team-focused environment.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in a related field.
- Ability to develop, define and articulate strategy business plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability of interact effectively with management, customers/partner organizations.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with company’s activities and industry
- Expertise in relationship management
- Unqualified candidates need not apply
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the email.
- Know More About Lohi ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Victoria Water Services Limited
- Supermarket Manager at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited
- Sales & Marketing Officer at Mc Timothy Associates
- Marketing Manager at Simba Group
- Sales Executive - Spare Parts at Simba Group
- Field Marketer at First Choice Leasing Limited
- Marketing Operations Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Real Estate Marketer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited