Research and Development Manager at UNOCASA Limited
Posted on: 16 November, 2018
Deadline: 23 November, 2018
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at UNOCASA Limited
Unocasa Limited - Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry is seeking application from qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Research and Development Manager
- A Seasoned Chartered Chemist and/or Qualified Industrial Pharmacist to monitor the generic development and formulation transfer activities, while ensuring full compliance with GMP best practices, the Group global standards and Regulatory Authorities requirements.
- Must have proven experience in galenic formulation and technical transfer from development to final approval and regulatory inspections.
- Will also ensure that NPD products are transferred to local production, validate/approve all documentation generated , formulation transfers as well as acting as lead Quality representative for Regulatory inspections for release of Investigative Medicinal Products (i.e. Pre-Approval Inspections, Bioequivalence inspections).
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from UNOCASA Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Outbound Logistics Supervisor at UNOCASA Limited
- Financial Planning Analyst at UNOCASA Limited
- Know More About UNOCASA LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Data Analyst at Jhpiego - John Hopkins University
- Head, Research at ARM Life Plc
- Research Associate, Malaria Analytics, Surveillance, and Technology at Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Business and Data Analyst at Fenix International
- Programme Officer, Statistical Harmonization - P3/P4 at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- Data Scientist at OneFi
- Head of Data Collection at Kantar
- Data Analyst at Workforce Management Centre