IT Manager at Tek Experts
Posted on: 15 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Tek Experts
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
- Are you a natural problem solver? Are you an experienced IT Manager? Would you like to work for an established yet rapidly expanding global organization? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring an IT Manager who will help manage our system administrators to solve technical support requests.
- IT Operations is responsible for serving a 2200+ seat Information Technology and Services Support company across 7+ locations in Bulgaria, Malta, Costa Rica, USA, Nigeria, Vietnam, and China. The company is exceptionally technology savvy, so the individual running this department needs to have the confidence in modern IT to succeed. The Nigeria IT Manager must help drive up the IT Service Levels Agreements, increase the Business productivity, and be the natural “1 stop shop” for the site end users with respect to IT services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly tasks and reports are tracked and completed by the local team
- Ensure IT staff are on site as per the business requirements for IT coverage
- Lead, mentor, discipline, and feedback to team members on performance of the team and the individual
- Set objectives and SMART goals for local IT staff, and perform monthly individual follow ups to ensure goals are met
- Obtain continuous feedback from users on their impressions of performance and needs
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction with end users
- Manage the local team to assess, prioritize and allocate Service Desk tickets and other tasks
- Ensure that all IT Assets are managed throughout their lifecycle according to current process and policies
- Regularly reporting to Global Head of IT Operations on performance, progress, issues and future needs
- Assessing the current workload and being part of continual improvement plans to reduce workload and increase efficiency
- Working alongside Global Head of IT Operations and Global IT team to resolve issues and identify areas of improvement in systems and IT Tools
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Previous experience of managing a team of Technical Engineers or System Administrators
- At least 5 years of experience with a technical job
- At least 3 years of team leadership or management
- Experience of global service provider environment is an advantage
- Experience of Technical: Windows 7, 8, 10, Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory and Server administration knowledge
- Knowledge of standardized architectures and methodologies
- Overview on voice technologies would be an advantage
- Must be customer oriented
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with a specific focus on understanding customer needs.
- ITIL certification would be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Tek Experts career website on www.tek-experts.com to apply
- Know More About Tek ExpertsSimilar Jobs
- Studio Photographer & Graphics Designer at Elite Studio Nigeria
- Graphic Designer/Communication Analyst at Norrenberger Financial Group
- ATM Engineer at Ark Technologies Limited
- Senior Engineer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Principal UX/UI Designer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Product Owner at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- UX/UI Designer at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- CRM Super User at Prime Services