Bakery Marketer at Sigma Consult
Posted on: 14 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Sigma Consult
Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
- This position is responsible for supporting the execution of the Buy/Sell portfolio marketing plans nationally and regionally to deliver revenue growth. These plans can include product growth objectives, channel growth objectives, and communication objectives. Effective execution of the marketing plans will lead to accomplishment of sales and profitability growth.
- Minimum of OND/HND with a year experience
- Marketing Fundamentals: Basic understanding of business drivers and marketing fundamentals.
- Ability to apply these in a distributor sales environment. Understanding of customer / channel marketing is ideal.
- Communication: Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, ideally with a persuasive sales-oriented approach.
Based on basic and commission
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recent Jobs from Sigma Consult
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Bakery Manager at Sigma Consult
- Know More About Sigma ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Cloud Platform Senior Account Manager at ORACLE
- Sales Executive at Excellent & Strategic Solutions
- Business Development Specialist at RyteGate Technologies
- Assistant Manager - Business Development/Marketing at Ultimate Health Management Services Limited
- Business Development/Marketing Officer at Ultimate Health Management Services Limited
- Relationship Manager - Corporate Bank at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Relationship Officer- East Bank at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Direct Sales Agent at Tidam Travels