Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 15 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Creative Associates International has been working in Nigeria for more than a decade to support development programs throughout the country.
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Requisition number: MONIT01356
- Creative Associates seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Nigeria.
- The M&E Manager will design, develop, and implement a monitoring and evaluation system within assigned area.
- S/he gathers, analyzes, and processes complex information related to all aspects of program activity implementation.
- The M&E Manager will carry out his/her work according to an established standard operating procedure for collecting data, monitoring project progress and measuring program inputs/outputs.
Reporting and Supervision:
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager reports to the Chief of Party (COP). S/he will supervise M&E Officers.
- Coordinate weekly with M&E team to determine priority tasks. Ensure the M&E team is aware of and up to date on all M&E tasks and reports;
- Conduct site visits during the project implementation phase for each grant in assigned areas;
- Share observations from monitoring visits with the COP when findings demonstrate questionable actions;
- Serve as primary point of contact for Grants Office when developing impact assessments, success stories and weekly reporting;
- Serve as primary point of contact for Grants Office when additional information is needed to close grants;
- Undertake comprehensive analysis of projects based on history of site visits; present findings to Chief of Party in a concise and professional manner;
- Participate in professional training and development activities, as necessary;
- Represent the program positively and professionally in both internal and external environments; and
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- University degree in international development, social science, economics, or related field is required;
- Five (5) years’ experience in the management of field monitoring, evaluation design, empirical and statistical analysis, management information systems and/or information management design is required;
- Proficiency at using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required;
- Strong analytical skills are required;
- Prior experience with USAID or U.S. Government funded projects is highly desirable;
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion is required;
- Experience of working in a conflict environment is a plus;
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required; and
- Fluency in one or more of the local state languages in the Northern Nigeria is desired.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.