Audit Assistant at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Posted on: 14 November, 2018
Deadline: 21 November, 2018
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
Vicmart Enterprises Limited - We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles(GAAP) and Internal Control & Audit procedure
- Integrity & Keen attention to details.
- Experience in reviewing & analyzing financial documents is an advantage.
- Excellent Organization&analytical skills.
- Ability to build and manage relationship amongst colleagues
- Excellent communication skills-ability to deliver appropriate information to the right people
- Self-motivated and ability to use sage is a plus
- Decision making, Team-work, Work standard, Motivation, Problem Solving, Adaptability, Customer-Orientation, Initiative,Stress Tolerance and Self Confidence.
- 1st Degree/HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance and related fields.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Audit Assistant" as subject of mail.
Note: Only candidates residing in Ibadan need apply. Thank you
- Know More About Vicmart Enterprises LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at True Energy Services Limited
- Lead Grants Manager at Chemonics International
- Internal Auditor at The Place
- Head Business and Financial Advisory at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Audit, Tax and Revenue Technician at Pure Access IT Limited
- Chief Finance Officer at Alan & Grant
- Head of Accounts at Alan & Grant
- Financial Analyst at Agusto & Co.