Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, IBM, Dell, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Bosch & Samsung.
Sales Support/Executive Assistant
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place.
- Processing of sales orders.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
- Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 6 months of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.