Software Developer at Red Star Express Plc
Posted on: 13 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Red Star Express Plc
Red Star Express Plc, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express offers a wide range of career options ranging from Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Customer Services etc. Available positions from time to time are posted on this site and you may complete and submit your applications online for position that interest you.
Job Reference Code: SW-DEV-11-2018
Department: Information System
- Contribute to the software development process (i.e. development, testing, deployment, continuous improvement, etc.)
- Contribute to the analysis, testing and deployment of all software development projects
- Develop, test and deploy code for the Company’s IT platforms, including back-end and UI functions of the products.
- Software programming skills.
- Ability to work with MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 and MySQL.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment and industry.
- Ability to manage the development, acquisition and maintenance of technology-based products and services.
- Ability to provide dynamic, confident and motivational leadership to a high performing team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to explain technical problems in simple terms and to deliver results within defined timelines.
- Ability to think strategically with an eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels across the business.
- Problem solving, troubleshooting, Organising, prioritising and multitasking skills are essential..
- B.SC or HND in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Post Graduate/ professional qualification (e.g. MSc, MCPD, MCSD, ITIL, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional programming experience.
- Experience in building and maintaining large-scale systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Programming Languages such as VB.NET/C#, JAVA and technologies such as ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, OOP, SDLC, and MSSQL Database Management.
- Intermediate knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web, windows or mobile applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience in a software reporting tool such as Crystal Reports, RDLC or MS SQL Server Reporting Services
- Provide training and support for company’s IT platforms
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Red Star Express Plc career website on web.redstarplc.com to apply
- Know More About Red Star Express PlcSimilar Jobs
- Hub Technical Engineer at NairaBet
- BackEnd Engineer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- QA Engineer (SaaS) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Technical Assistant to the CTO at Byteworks
- Data Assistant (Alive & Thrive) at Save The Children
- Mobile Developer (iOS) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Product Designer (IT/Software Development) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Graphic Designer & E-Commerce Analyst at BrandCo Nigeria Limited