Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, a key player in the Shipping, Transportation & Logistic sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Finance Director - Expatriate
Job Reference: 1516
Industry: Logistics & Transport
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this position is a fantastic opportunity for someone results oriented, strategic, and who has an entrepreneurial mindset and the right leadership to bring teams together and achieves objectives.
Structure and Lead Group Finance Function:
- Monitor business and financial performance. Develop relevant dashboards and reporting tools
- Present conclusions during Executive Management Committee and propose optimization actions
- Ensure good quality of earnings and accurate & complete financial information. Responsible for financial statements production and external audit process
- Implement an Activity-Based Costing method and produce analytics by business line (transportation / customs clearance)
- Ensure recurring cash flow analysis and optimize cash flow: manage cash collection cycle, improve working capital, alert on currency exposure and reduce volatility
- Manage operational and financial controlling: implement KPI and alerts on liquidity, asset productivity, profitability, performance and solvency. Ensure costs are properly monitored and durably reduced
- Implement, manage and improve a proper ERP providing reliable information
- Establish and maintain an appropriate internal control environment based on strict corporate governance with risks matrix and documented process and promote integrity and ethics
- Comply with local tax duties and optimize global tax impact from Group in line with recognized standards (Transfer Pricing rules, Double-Tax treaties...)
- Ensure proper communication with stakeholders (shareholders, authorities, advisors, auditors…)
Financial Engineering / Business Development:
- Shape Group financial strategy and capital structure (debt / equity) considering macroeconomic and microeconomic dynamics
- Stimulate business development through internal and external growth and supervise expansion projects of different types (greenfield / brownfield, M&A deals).
- In charge of raising funds in line with group guidelines: deal with local banks, negotiate loan agreement terms and security package
- Propose debt restructuring and corporate reorganization when needed
- Ensure accurate modeling of new projects business plans.
Ensure proper and timely reporting to headquarter and comply with all requests including:
- Budget preparation and completion of reporting package in IFRS
- 5-years business plan
- Proactive information and communication with headquarter finance team
- Collaboration with group internal audit team
- Over 10 years of experience in financial management / financial controlling / business development
- Confirmed experience in a senior level finance position
- Master's Degree in Management / Finance or equivalent completed by a relevant professional certification (CFA, CPA…)
- Previous exposure to the shipping industry and logistics would be a distinctive plus
- SAP would be a plus
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Problems solving skills and optimization-driven
- Act in positive way
- Communication skills, team spirit
- Business acumen and hands-on
- Adaptability, curiosity and sense of initiative.
Attractive expatriate package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply