Analyst, Customer Intelligence (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 12 November, 2018
Deadline: 20 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Analyst, Customer Intelligence (Supervisory)
- Ensure proper design, implementation and availability of technical support for user systems within assigned division/ department
- Account for achievement of service levels and targets.
- Co-ordinate activities of customer facing channels as regards service delivery and customer experience.
- Track the achievement of Customer Services KPIs ( Financial)
- Ensure Integrity in managing subscriber data/information.
- Document actions taken to resolve client problems.
- Ensure full optimization, coaching and development of team members, including planning and executing team building activity.
- Ensure team members adhere to all defined operational guidelines.
- Conduct research and Provide feedback on consumer usage and perceptions of MTNN product and services for product evaluation & business development.
- Maintain brand alignment in rendering sales and services in service centre environment.
- Collaborate with relevant departments’ e.g. Marketing in deploying promos.
- Analyze and report customer impacting trends, Including Competitive Intelligence to guide management decisions
- Co-ordinate document vetting activities and ensure the completeness and accuracy of all documents and information.
- Ensure generation of relevant reports for management purposes.
- Develop key account management tactics in line with the organization’s value proposition.
- Develop initiative to ensure customer retention/ loyalty in collaboration with other units and departments.
- Ensure customers are educated on use of products and services and enlightened on new products and initiatives.
- Ensure customers are advised on what package(s) will suit their needs and MTN products and services marketed to current and potential customers.
- Manage relationship with other divisions within the organization e.g. marketing, NWG etc. and facilitate overall customer experience improvement.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Mining of data from the Enterprise Data Warehouse for analysis.
- Auditing of Customer Relations data to ensure data integrity and management.
- Conduct competitive intelligence on products and service offerings.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly Customer Relations Reports.
- Analyze Customer data for the execution of various Customer Relations strategies.
- Conduct regular customer focused surveys to garner customer feedback and identify customer impacting issues.
- Generation of customer insight via available customer data to guide strategic CR business decisions.
- Collect and analyze customer and business information and trends for forecasting and planning.
- Coordinate and prepare data and reports as required to support strategic decision making.
- Provide intelligence to support business planning.
- Identify issues and generate insights for management decision making.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in Customer Care and Management
- Some experience in formal business analysis
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Advisor Commercial Legal (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Energy Support Services (ESS) Specialist (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Continuous Service Improvement (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Business Relationship & Partner Management at MTN Nigeria
- Sim Registration Field Support Coordinator (Supervisor) at MTN Nigeria
- Analyst, Sales Support- Credit (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Closed Loop Feedback & Knowledge Delivery at MTN Nigeria
- Senior Manager, Customer Operations at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Disaster Recovery (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy & Planning (Oil & Energy) at KPMG
- Key Account Manager at Hazon Holdings
- Business Development Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Beauty Advisor at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager at Health Plus Limited
- Area Manager (CASABELLA) at Health Plus Limited
- Female Floor Sales Executive at Fadac Resources