Head, Operations & IT at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 9 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Head, Operations & IT
We are a Securities Register & Data Management firm based in Nigeria, and have in the last 20 years built a strong reputation and track record in processing of Initial Public Offers, Public Offers (IPO/PO), Right Issues, Private Placements, Maintaining and updating Register of Members, Investor Relations, administration of General and Court Ordered meetings etc. Successful modern-day businesses appreciate the importance of and have leveraged technology to deliver superior service. United Securities Limited desires to deploy technology to reduce human interface to its barest minimum in delivering on our mandate to our clients and their shareholders. To this end, we seek to engage the services of an incumbent who will who will drive our Operations through effective use of technology. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for driving our business operations using technology. This role will be to research technologies relevant to the financial services industry in general and the registrar industry in particular and recommend ways to acquire and deploy same to achieve increased profitability, market share and dominance. The incumbent will be responsible for drawing up a technology plan that can stand the rigor of proper scrutiny which will deliver value to the providers of capital.
- Screens potential business by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, best application and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equitable investments.
- Oversee business operations and technology evaluating them according to established goals
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of operational efficiency.
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by the Board
- Review the use of application to ensure functionality and efficiency as it relates our business drive.
- Produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Build, manage and maintain substantial pipeline to ensure that all pipeline activities are accurately documented and kept up-to-date.
- Provide timely response and exceptional levels of service to all business enquiries.
- Thoroughly research and understand prospects’ products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives and overall business requirements to make bespoke proposals tailored to the needs of prospects.
- Respond to tender, Requests For Proposals (RFPs) and other requests for information in a timely and organized manner.
- Represent USL at industry events when required and to represent the company and its services at all times in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Work with the Registrar team to plan and execute clients’ general meetings.
- Ensure USL remains competitive in pricing of services while at the same time ensuring good return on investment.
- Evaluate operational issues to determine how competitive and relevant they are with the latest trends in the industry both local and internal.
- Develop marketing campaigns for new products and services. This includes formulating specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
- Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives and recommend their adoption to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier University. Degrees with an analytical/numerical leaning preferred.
- Post-graduate degree such as MBA is an added advantage 6 years of work experience, with at least 2 years of experience managing IT related projects. Experience in operational management roles preferred, with cross-functional experience and responsibility developing and implementing organizational processes. IT or Financial services industry
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Exceptional Project Management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and ability to build and lead effective teams
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Financial Management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Head Supply Chain at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Financial Controller at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Know More About Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Health Management Information Systems Specialist at fhi 360
- Fullstack LAMP Developer at Alister Greene Consulting
- Systems Administrator at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Graphic Designer at Fadac Resources
- Information Systems Auditor at Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN)
- Graphics Designer at Contec Global Infotech Limited
- Test Automation Engineer at GitLab Inc.
- Graphics Designer at Transsion Holdings