Graphics Designer at The Nest Homes
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at The Nest Homes
The Nest HomesTM, Nigeria is a real estate brand developed by 3DMA RELIANCE Limited, an indigenous company owned by savvy Industry professionals dedicated to delivering brilliant bespoke yet affordable housing to discerning investors-cum-homeowners.
Our unique offerings are fueled by our approach to Housing. For many, the promise of home ownership ends at the delivery of the building and the clichéd “Landlord” title that goes with it. With The Nest Homes, delivery of our housing units to our clientele is astutely hinged not on only the monetary ROI (Return On Investment) but the emotional end of the ROI – the sense of satisfaction in the thorough thought, process, form and functionality employed in crafting and developing the structure, THE HOME.
- Take design briefs and determine the scope of the project.
- Interpret design briefs graphically.
- Prepare design drafts and present creative ideas.
- Think creatively to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
- Source for colours, images, text style and layouts.
- To design contents for social media, email marketing, website etc.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Possess creative and analytical skills as well as artistic ability.
- Ability to demonstrate graphics design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Have proven graphics design experience.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects and up-to-date with industry software.
- Time management skills and target meet-up.
- Possess a team-oriented mindset.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Know More About The Nest HomesSimilar Jobs
- Content Developer, Lagos - Gaming at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Gaming & User Content Researcher, Lagos - Intern at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Consultant - Radio Spot Script Writers at Breakthrough ACTION
- Consultant - Radio Program Writers at Breakthrough ACTION
- Intern - IT at Adcem Healthcare Limited
- Corporate Communications Officer at HRmadam Consulting
- Contact Centre Technology Specialist at Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- West Africa Public Policy Manager at Uber