DW FOPS Subsea Inspection Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 8 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
DW FOPS Subsea Inspection Engineer
Req I D: Req-1451
- Responsible for the preparation of annual Subsea Inspection scope of work in accordance with GS EP EXP 311.
- Ensure the implementation and progress of the
- Annual Subsea Inspection Program
- Prepare inspection report with details of all anomalies, integrity threats and downgraded situations clearly highlighted
- Ensure that all risks associated to corrosion and structural behaviour of the subsea assets are identified communicated and that preventative or remedial solutions are put in place.
- Recommendations using the dedicated Data Base (UNISUP) and ensure they are completed with the adequate level of priority
- Education:- B.Eng / B.Sc in Engineering, Marine, Naval Architecture or equivalent,
- Professional experience: 5 to 10-year experience in subsea inspection, pipeline design, pipeline construction or marine classification, including Supervisory experience;
- SERVICE holder shall also be knowledgeable about international design and construction codes for pipelines as well as subsea inspection risks, findings, mitigations and repair
- English:- fluent
- Pipeline Repair, Subsea Pipeline, FPSO, Inspection, Pipeline Design & Construction.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Field Wellhead Maintenance / Wireline Specialist at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Senior Project Engineer (Pipeline) at Sellafield Energy
- Electrical/Mechanical Technician at Willers Solutions
- Electrician at Invent Alliance Limited
- Watsan Team Leader at Solidarites International
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at Promasidor
- Plant Service Engineer (Hydro) at GE - General Electric
- Water Quality Promoter at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- STTA Engineers & Quality Surveyors at North East Regional Initiative (NERI)