Financial Analyst at Pivotage Consulting
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting - Our client, an organization that deals in Telecommunications, Engineering, Energy and Logistics is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring as:
Ref No: PAWS/1118/FA
Career: Mid/Level Expert
The purpose for this role will include but not limited to:
- Prepare and analyze financial data and information.
- Communicate and implement the company's strategy internally and externally.
- Ensure that all employees, partners, suppliers, and contractors understand the company-wide strategic plan and how it carries out the company's overall goals.
- Lead on the strategic planning and policy development across the Group, Africa-wide, in line with corporate and local priorities.
- Provide a professional research and review service to deliver thorough, relevant, accurate and innovative solutions and projects that support our business-focus areas.
- Coordinate and carry out projects to support Group-wide business operations.
- Lead on the development and review of plans, processes and strategies.
- Undertake quantitative and qualitative research to inform plans, processes, policies, investments and performance improvement across the Group.
- Provide advice around report writing and corporate processes, ensuring high standards are maintained.
- Prepare clear and accurate briefing papers and reports to support senior leadership team.
- Liaise with internal and external partners to support partnership working.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of policy, legislation and key industry drivers across Group companies.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of the service’s business needs to ensure that research, strategic planning and policy reviews are relevant and add value to the business and comply with the corporate priorities and statutory frameworks.
- Generate and monitor key performance ratios.
- Prepare financial statement summaries and analysis of financial statements as required by Executive Management.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Perform periodic analysis of the financial statements to ensure the Group is operating in compliance with contemporary standards and regulations.
- Analyze spending patterns on a timely basis (weekly or more often) to ensure expenditures are within appropriate budget guidelines.
- Develop and oversee a reporting structure between Group and subsidiaries’ personnel for investment financial and budget compliance.
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and performs periodic analysis to ensure the Group is operating within budget guidelines.
- Develop and analyze the annual budgets to ensure expenditures are within appropriate operating ratios and they meet projected growth expectations.
- Assist in gathering information in preparation for the annual financial audits.
- Perform monthly analysis of the financial statements to determine variances and areas for improvement. Produces monthly reports necessary to explain the variances to be used by management.
- Work with the internal auditor to help manage Corporate Governance Compliance with both the internal documentation and evaluation of internal controls and the ongoing monitoring and testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- 4- 8 years’ experience with at least 3 years in a similar role.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Ability to proficiently use computers and applications.
- Knowledge of Financial Ratios/Analysis.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Result-oriented and performance driven mindset.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the role as the subject of your application (Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only).
- Recent Jobs from Pivotage Consulting
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Pivotage Consulting
- Management Accountant at Pivotage Consulting
- Know More About Pivotage ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Grant Manager/Awards Management Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Meristem Analyst Trainee Program (MATP) at Meristem Securities Limited
- Country Finance Coordinator at INTERSOS
- Finance Coordinator at Solidarites International
- Accountant at Olatorera Consultancy
- Accountant at Green Facilities Limited (GFL)
- Accountant at Vixa Pharmacy
- Accountant at Deinde Odusanya & Co.