Human Resources Manager at Kloverharris Limited
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: 16 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa.
Human Resources Manager
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the management team to assess hiring needs and help develop new positions and job descriptions.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, and networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, and employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Develop and manage an onboarding process for the company.
- Prepare job descriptions and update them as changes occur.
- Maintain and update all human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks, and performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop, revise, and/or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Conduct exit interviews with employees leaving the company.
- Continually build and develop core HR data and processes, such as job analysis, onboarding, employee evaluation, compensation etc
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policy and helping resolve work related problems.
- Ensure the planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training and mentoring managers to coach and discipline employees.
- Review and modify compensation and benefits policies as needed to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints, harassment allegations, or other employee concerns.
- Perform potentially challenging staffing duties, for example, concerns regarding staffing levels, mediating disputes, termination of employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
- Represent and reinforce the company culture through training and workshops.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the email.
- Recent Jobs from Kloverharris Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Fleet Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Know More About Kloverharris LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources for Health Specialist at fhi 360
- Training Manager at TL First
- Assistant Head, HR at Landover Company Limited
- Head of Human Resources at Fadac Resources
- Human Resource Officer (Associate Consultant) at Simeon's Pivot
- HR Operations Specialist at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Human Resource/Admin Technical Assistant (Damasak, Borno) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)