Project Accountant Senior at erpSOFTapp
Posted on: 7 November, 2018
Deadline: 30 November, 2018
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at erpSOFTapp
erpSOFTapp Limited - We are a team of experienced Business and IT professionals with experience in implementing large scale enterprise systems with global companies. We have expertise gained from working across various business sectors in different countries.
Project Accountant Senior
- The project accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports, etc and verify the full chart of accounts.
- A knowledge of IFRS is required.
- Ability to work within a project team of accountants.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company’s accounts within an implementation project.
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on assets, liabilities, income, expenses and equity to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spreadsheets
- Can manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Qualifications & Experience
- Key knowledge of basic accounting principles and double entry is a must
- 4 year cognate work experience, you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
- ACCA/ACA accountancy qualification is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
- Know More About erpSOFTappSimilar Jobs
- Director of Internal Audit and Compliance at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Finance Expert (SWAP) at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Accounts Supervisor at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Vice President - Finance at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- BHGE SSA Finance Manager at Baker Hughes
- Deputy Finance Coordinator at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Internal Auditor I (CONTISS 08) at Gombe State University
- Accountant II (CONTISS 07) at Gombe State University