Project Director at KPMG
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG Nigeria - Our client is a Public Private Participation (PPP) Company, setup to facilitate and manage the operations of a large and fast-developing industrial base.
Ref #: NCD33
- In line with the company’s desire to ensure critical roles are filled with individuals with the requisite skills and experience, our Client seeks to hire a top-of-the-class individual with proven track records to occupy the Project Director position
- The Project Director is expected to manage contracted developers and construction firms to support project delivery and commencement of operations as planned. He/ She is expected to deliver large scale projects around the country on schedule, on budget and to specification.
Detailed Job Description
- Monitor project progress and review periodic reports of projects to ensure compliance with agreements and project implementation timelines, highlighting implementation issues and challenges and keeping regular communication with CEO
- Ensure all stakeholders fulfil their obligations under the project agreements related to the predevelopment, commissioning and post development - business operations
- Set timelines, objectives and clear responsibilities for all supervised staff, progressively monitor individual performance against agreed criteria and conduct performance evaluation in keeping with timelines and business objectives
- Manage cross functional teams at management level, deal with the Company’s CEO and board, external stakeholders, business owners, lenders and other stakeholders successfully
- Design the architecture that will operate the business post the project development phase, to ensure smooth transitioning from project development to functional operations.
- Oversee the coordination of the Company’s communication strategy in relation to projects, ensuring interested parties receive information required at appropriate times
- Develop and manage project schedules and budget
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 10-15 years in delivery of complex projects from predevelopment to operations
- Experience in managing transition from project development to core operational management
- Excellent negotiation skills - manage contractors, consultants and third party service providers
- Excellent project management skills
- Exposure to current technologies that may have cost benefit implication on construction
- Strong people management skills
- Working knowledge of corporate and project finance
- Leadership skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from KPMG
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Chief Finance Officer at KPMG
- Chief Executive Officer at KPMG
- Know More About KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Ventures Platform
- Project Manager at Sellafield Energy
- Project Manager (EU Support to Waste Management) at UNDP
- Project Officer (MM/MHPSS) at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Project Development Officer at Eden Solutions and Resources
- Project Manager at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Project Coordinator at West African Health Organization (WAHO)
- Project Coordinator, REDISSE Project at West African Health Organization (WAHO)