Professional Driver at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
Posted on: 6 November, 2018
Deadline: 13 November, 2018
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing
Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing is a Leading provider of Human Resources solutions in Nigeria. Our prowess lies not just in providing a qualitative workforce but also in developing and implementing customized options for Human Resource challenges for clients. This service is a unique offering to our diverse clients that requires the service of qualified drivers for both domestic and commercial purpose Workingpeople Limited offers its clients an assurance of top quality driver service round the clock.
- Drive vehicle as requested
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure punctuality and safe driving
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.; Administrative work
- Familiar with Lagos roads.
- Strong defensive driving skill, excellent knowledge of road traffic laws
- Strong observation skills, Good communication skill, good grooming
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and good interpersonal skill
- School Certificate or OND
- A valid Driver's License, Lagos State Driver's Institute card and good driving record
- A minimum of three years of work experience (corporate driving)
- Good Knowledge of Lagos route and its environment
- Good understanding of Road Signs and Traffic Laws
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
- Ability to read and write in English
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability
- Ability to Maintain appropriate and professional appearance at all times.
- Candidate living around Surulere, Ajao Estate close to airport environs should apply.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Know More About Workingpeople Limited OutsourcingSimilar Jobs
- Trailer Drivers at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Personal Driver at MediaVision Limited
- Driver at Medecins Du Monde
- Corporate Driver at Fadac Resources
- Driver at Beacongate Limited
- Professional Driver / Administrative Assistant at Recore Limited
- Corporate Driver Island at Avant Halogen
- Driver at British Council