Assistant Brand Manager at ReelFruit
Posted on: 5 November, 2018
Deadline: 10 November, 2018
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at ReelFruit
ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth - retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally.
Assistant Brand Manager
- The company is seeking a qualified candidate based in Lagos to lead and coordinate marketing activities, position our brand locally and internationally, and drive our growth as a leading healthy snack company in Nigeria and beyond.
- The Senior Marketing Associate is responsible for developing and executing marketing related duties. The duties include: creating and defining marketing programs, planning and budgeting, end to end execution of marketing campaigns with external staff, tracking and measuring, and overall brand communication and representation.
- Co-develop and execute company’s brand message and strategy.
- Craft media messaging across different platforms to increase company’s awareness.
- Develop advertising as well as PR and experiential campaigns.
- Develop strategic brand and event partnerships that helps in elevating the Uber brand and awareness.
- Oversee development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- Conduct marketing activities and optimize as needed.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Create advertisements, websites, and direct mail.
Administration and Reporting:
- Develop and track marketing budgets, activities and results.
- Manage all administrative tasks associated with marketing, customer engagement, and PR.
- Act as the central point of contact and ensure that stakeholders are adequately informed of marketing initiatives both internally and externally.
- Use data-driven decision making to track and improve the performance of marketing and promotion efforts.
- Seek opportunities with different stakeholders to drive company’s growth and position as the premier health snack company
- Attend trade shows and other events that drive company’s publicity
Educational Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- 3-5 years prior experience in a similar role with a marketing agency or company
- Minimum of B.Sc. /B. A in Marketing or any related course
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively organize allocated work activities, work to tight deadlines and coordinate in the effective organization of task and events.
- Passion for branding and brand promotion/development
- Proven in-depth knowledge and understanding of marketing and advertising ecosystem
- Skilled in the practice of data analysis to draw both quantitative and qualitative conclusions
- Proven methodical approach
- Interested in building a marketing career with a medium scale business
- Fast-paced, independent thinker
- Ability to spot and forecast trends
- Ability to analyze consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter, preferably with examples of executed work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
- Know More About ReelFruitSimilar Jobs
- Video Editor at Patricia.com.ng
- Learning Media Producer at Andela
- Membership Officer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Advocacy Officer at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Influence & Advocacy Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Media Executive at Realty Point Limited
- Broadcast Journalist, Multimedia, Kasi News Service at KASI Healthcare
- Production Manager at KASI Healthcare